Help your favourite local cafe stay open and ensure they make it through.
The BEST thing you can do is visit your local directly and order takeaway or retail beans, but if you can't get there or your local is closed, don't panic, we can help you support them.
Order online and we will give 20% of your coffee purchase back to your local as a coffee credit, to say thank you we'll give you a 5% discount and free shipping.
We're proud to be part of this beautiful industry, and we're doing everything we can to help our cafe partners stay open and ensure they make it through.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
• Our cafe & restaurant partners have been issued a unique code to get you 5% off at our online store and free shipping (an order minimum of $25 applies)
• Our cafes & restaurant partners get 20% worth of total referred coffee sales back as coffee credits (e.g. If 100 customers spend $50 using your code – you get a $1000 in coffee credits).
• Applies to all coffee purchases made until May 30th
• We’ll be processing credits against accounts weekly
• Maximum allocation of $2000 coffee credit per customer per month
I'M A PADRE CAFE AND RESTAURANT PARTNER! HOW DO I GET ON BOARD?!
Email us for your unique code (if you haven't been sent one already) and share this with your customers on social media, EDM’s or in person – don’t forget to tag us!
I'M A CAFE CUSTOMER, HOW DO I SUPPORT MY LOCAL?
Find out your cafe's code via their Instagram (or ask for their code) and head to padrecoffee.com.au. Select your beans & add the code at check-out then wait excitedly by the mailbox for the delivery to arrive and enjoy your delicious coffee, knowing your local is getting looked after.
We’ve drafted some com’s to help you share (just add in your unique code):
SOCIAL POST IMAGE 1 (RIGHT CLICK TO DOWNLOAD)
SOCIAL POST IMAGE 2 (RIGHT CLICK TO DOWNLOAD)
SOCIAL CAPTION EXAMPLE (JUST ADD YOUR CODE)
Here's how it works!
• Enter the code 'XXXXXXXX' when you check out
• Receive 5% off your coffee beans, free shipping and a warm fuzzy feeling
• We earn 20% of your purchase in coffee credits to put towards helping us stay open or get to back on top when we do.