Achieve cold brew coffee from your Aeropress! The Puckpuck has been designed to turn your existing Aeropress into a cold brew drip tower. An inexpensive option for cold brew coffee lovers, the Puckpuck helps you to create delicious cold brew wherever you go, without compromising on the great taste of slow drip coffee.
The Puckpuck uses a standard mineral water screw thread, allowing you to use a bottled mineral water as part of your setup. This option is perfect for travelling. Alternatively, you can use the 500ml Puckpuck vessel which uses the same thread. With the patent-pending twist valve, you can create seamless adjustment control for the perfect flow rate for your brew.
How does it work?
1. Simply grab your Aeropress and add your filter and your ground coffee.
2. Then add the Puckpuck splash filter on top of the coffee, and push the Puckpuck onto the top of the Aeropress chamber.
3. Next, screw on either the Puckpuck vessel or the top half of a mineral water bottle (make sure to cut off the end of the bottle so you can add your water and ice!).
4. Now you can add your ice and water, and twist the top section of the Puckpuck to adjust the drip flow rate.
5. Wait for 2-3 hours for your brew, and then enjoy over ice or with milk!